We know it has been tough for many around the world and we know that here in South Africa the COVID pandemic has taken its toll. In times like these, we all need to focus on what we can do to make a difference and support as many local businesses as possible.
We are a genuinely local manufacturer and are proud of the fact that:
- Our products are designed for local conditions with security in mind.
- Our aluminium is locally extruded.
- Our components are locally manufactured.
- Our powder coating is done locally, yet enjoys international quality accreditation.
- Our agents are nationwide and local experts in what they do.
- Our lock cylinders are imported from Europe and assembled locally due to their high-security specification.
The knock-on effect of supporting the local economy means that we can all return to the 'new-normal' sooner and soften the results of the pandemic for many. We call on you to support local businesses and look at where they source their materials, the more local the content, the more jobs saved in South Africa. It is our promise to you that we will continue to support the domestic production and assembly and make a difference in the South African economy.
So if it's time to enclose your 'braai' area, add privacy to your 'stoep' or make your home Beautifully Safe – then Blockhouse Security Shutters are for you.
You might be interested in some of our local heroes that have chosen Blockhouse Shutters for their homes – Schalk Burger, Mark Boucher and Lisa Raleigh are a few.
Get a quote or contact us today, and we will put you in touch with one of our local 'trusted' resellers.